All Shipping damages must be reported online through your customer account or call 541-550-7441 within 24 hours of receiving your product. Any missing parts need to be reported 72 hours after delivery. 25% restocking fee will be applied to returned products and shipping fees paid by the customer.
Customers must have have an account to create a return shipment. If they place orders as guests, they will have to register with the same e-mail address to convert their guest account into a customer account. Note: The images shown here can be different, depending on the theme you use.
To process a customer return go to Processing customer returns.
How a customer does a return
These steps explain how a customer creates a return. You can use these steps to explain the process to customers if they contact you.
- Customers log in to their account in your online store.
- Their recent orders are displayed. Click the View for the order they want to create a return for.
- Click Return items at the bottom of the page to create the return shipment.
- Choose the products to return and the quantity.
- Give a return reason. Customers can choose a reason and an action or create their own, and then send the return request.